The retail Drop Safes offer fire and burglary protection for an overnight application. The safes provide security in a controlled environment in any situation where cash is required to be deposited and stored prior to cash collection.
- 70mm solid high tensile steel door 80mm body overall
- Three solid plated 35mm locking bolts
- Spring loaded tempered glass re-locker
- Sturdy ball-bearing exterior hinges
- 2 High security keylocks on door, and 1 keylock on deposit drawer
- Combination locks as an optional extra
- Bolt down hole allowed for on smaller models
Construction & Protection
The retail Drop Safes meet the SABS (Cat 2 ADM, Cat 3, 4 & 5) requirements against various forms of burglary attack.
The sophisticated methods of lock picking or pin point drilling are negated by the use of high security locks, hard plates, highly responsive re-locking devices.
Additional protection is offered against forceful attack methods. These methods include cold chisels, drilling machines, various hand tools as well as high speed grinders. The deposit drawer also has adequate protection against similar forms of attack.
In addition, protection against the illegal removal of deposits through the drawer is provided through a system of baffle & anti-fish plates.
Alternative locking is also available.
Top Deposit Drop Safe
Roll Top Drop Safe
Truck Hopper Drop Safe
Construction: 6mm Body & 12mm Door – 1 x Keylock
Truck Hopper Large
440H x 350W x 350D mm
Truck Hopper Small
275H x 225W x 200D mm
Truck Hopper Slimline
260H x 350W x 120D mm
The design and development logic behind this unit is to provide security in controlled environments. This safe can be used in places such as
retail, banking, financial organisations, hotels and casinos as well as all offices and stores.
The Dual Protector range is manufactured using high technology barrier materials. This is to ensure the strongest protection against attempted burglary.
- With many years of experience and as a trusted name in the security market place, Mutual has constructed and designed its range of safes, to accommodate different volumes of secure storage capacity, as per the customers requirements
- The Mutual Dual Protector CAT2 ADM, CAT3, 4 & 5 safes, serves as a multi-functional safe. It has an overnight insurance protection of R50 000, R100 000, R200 000 and up to R300 000 respectively
- The SABS approved top compartment contains a high security deposit drawer. There is also extra space for secure storage overnight. The larger SABS approved bottom compartment, secures the day’s deposits from the deposit drawer in the top compartment. The Mutual Dual Protector Safe is effectively 2 safes in 1
- The door locks are protected by dual plates of tempered glass. This will activate 2 randomly placed re locking devices in the event of an attack on the safe. The highest quality in protection
Petrogard CIT Drop Safe
The design and development logic behind these drop safes is to provide security in a controlled environment, to the customers of retail and petroleum, by making use of a cash in transit system with high-security, user friendly cash in transit container
- Use of the latest European technology for high-density barrier material
- High security door, cash in transit safe
- Automatic self-sealing C.I.T containers
- High security relockers, to safeguard against exterior attacks
- 2-3 High-security keylocks on door and 1 keylock on deposit drawer
- Removable handle on exterior door
- Client bar on internal side of safe
- Single deposit drawer for easy customer use
- SABS CAT 3-5
For those seeking the ultimate in a SABS Cash in Transit safe, the Mutual Petrogard thru-the-wall safe provides the answer.
- SABS Approved Cat 3 for R100 000 overnight insurance coverage
- SABS Approved Cat 4 for R200 000 overnight insurance coverage
- SABS Approved Cat 5 for R300 000 overnight insurance coverage
Mutual offers a solution to keeping your money safe form would-be thieves, both internally and externally.We provide SABS approved drop safes that are built into an outer wall of a building.
Deposits are made by using the deposit drawer on the internal side of the safe. The safe has been designed so as not to allow deposits to be made withot a container being secured in position. The outer safe door is controlled and managed by the appointed Cash in Transit (C.I.T) Company who holds both keys and the removable handle to the door. Only the C.I.T Company has access to unlock the safe and remove the deposit container. The deposit slot in the container seals automatically when released from the safe and is then transported to the client’s bank, where it is unlocked by a bank official and the contents banked.
An open container is inserted into the safe. The lock is fitted with a tamper evident seal by the BANK and will be checked by the C.I.T Company upon the return of the container.
The C.I.T Company can collect the container at any time if they hold both keys to the safe. The advantage of this is, that you can arrange for collections at your convenience, either during or after working hours.